Thank you to Never Less Than Everything https://threehandsoneheart.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. Trish and Ben have a wonderful blog that is informative, welcoming, and inspirational, and I am honored by this consideration.
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
* Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
* Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
* Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
1.) Do you keep a diary or journal?
Yes, I keep a journal, although I am not as disciplined at entries as I should be.
2.) What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Having a good cigar and a couple of fingers of single malt Scotch Whiskey.
3.) Do you have any pets?
Yes, one very timid and tiny cat.
4.) Tell us about one thing that really gets your goat…
Our society’s desire for normalcy, wanting people to fit into preconceived ideas of what they should be rather than accepting people in all their wonderful differences.
5.) Who would you invite to a celebrity dinner party. List 5, alive or not…
William Shakespeare, Bobby Kennedy, Giordano Bruno, Pico Della Mirandola, and Mark Twain.
6.) Brain dump… what is one your mind right now?
I am thinking about planning to write four pages after I have completed this post, I really would like a root beer float with vanilla ice-cream, I would love a game of chess now, and is it hockey season yet?
7.) What is your most annoying bad habit?
Probably my tendency to need to say what is on my mind. I still have trouble controlling that as is needed in certain situations.
My Questions to my Nominees:
* What is your favorite book?
* What is one goal you hope to achieve in life?
* What is one thing that can be done on any scale to make the world a better place?
* What is your favorite dessert?
* What country would you like to visit now?
* Do you have a favorite reading place?
* What is one of your worst fears?
Again, I want to thank Trish Never Less Than Everything https://threehandsoneheart.wordpress.com
for nominating me for this award.