Thank you very much to Angie Dokos for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It is always an honor to be recognized by other bloggers, so I am happy and humbled. Please visit Angie Dokos at https://angiedokos.wordpress.com and you will find a lively, intelligent, and entertaining blog.
- Say thank you to the person who nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions you have been asked.
- Nominate and notify 11 bloggers for the award.
- Ask those you have nominated 11 questions.
1. Why did you choose book blogging over something else?
Actually, I blog about books, writing, film, tv, quotations, and anything else that comes to mind!
2. What is one thing you’re really passionate about beside books?
I love to learn about the world, in a myriad of aspects. This includes philosophy, art, physics (although I do not have great math skills), and many other areas of exploration.
3. Have your reading tastes changed over the years?
Not counting being very young, I have always loved reading a wide variety of kinds of books.
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Either going to a lake or for a vacation of the future–going to Italy!
5. Do you collect anything (other than books)?
I have a collection of odd knick-knacks related to books, superheroes, and fishing.
6. What has been your favorite book so far this year?
I reread The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, and it remains one of my favorite books!
7. What is one law you would change if you could?
I would have all states have immediate voter registration as people turn 18. Voting should be inclusive not exclusive.
8. If you had to donate money to a charity, which one would you choose?
To Teddy Atlas’ foundation — The Dr. Theodore A. Atlas Foundation — which serves the needy in New York. It is not well known, but he does extraordinary work with this charity.
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
This is difficult, since I love so many, but if I had to choose, it would be Gothic.
10. What is your dream car?
A reconditioned 1967 Volkswagon Beetle!
11. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
I finally finished my Ph.D. in English Literature several years ago.
K. D. Dowdall https://karendowdall.com/
Sarah Higbee https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/
Shehanne Moore https://shehannemoore.wordpress.com/
David Prosser https://barsetshirediaries.wordpress.com
Annette Rochelle Aben https://annetterochelleaben.wordpress.com/
1.) What is your favorite, or one of your favorite, movies?
2.) What is your favorite breakfast?
3.) What was the last live performance of a play that you attended?
4.) Are you a day or night person?
5.) Are you writing something now? If so, what are you writing?
6.) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
7.) Is there a book that you reread?
8.) Where would you like to visit that you have not yet gone to?
9.) Do you have a historical time period with which you are fascinated?
10.) What is your favorite season of the year?
11.) Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Again, I thank Angie Dokos for nominating me for the Liebster Award.