“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
George Bernard Shaw
There is also a slightly different version of this quotation:
“Some people see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say, why not?”
Both quotations speak to the need to see the world differently than others, to maintain idealism, and to have hope for positive change.
I was nominated for this challenge by Trish threehandsoneheart https://threehandsoneheart.wordpress.com . She is a wonderful blogger who always gives useful information and evocative and imaginative writings on her site. So, a deep thank you to Trish!
The Rules follow:
* Post one quotation a day for three days (they can be from other sources or one of your own).
* Nominate 3 other bloggers to participate per post.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Here are my nominations: Please visit their sites and give them a click!
* Herminia Chow https://aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com/
* Kait King https://kaitking.wordpress.com/
* Zach Chopchinski http://zachchop.com/
I hope you enjoy this challenge, and thank you again to Trish, threehandsoneheart https://threehandsoneheart.wordpress.com for nominating me.