I received an unusual and very interesting writing challenge from Kritika Vashist https://krivashist.wordpress.com , and I am happy and amused by it. At first, it seemed to be very odd, but then again, I love the odd, weird, and unusual.
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Soooooooooooooooo, here is my effort. Make of this “very odd” piece of writing what you will!
What a wondrous world Sam, a druid of old, walks into. Spinning around, Sam spots a brilliant sky, a group of birds flying without much work, and clouds billowing as if animals cavort in air. A dragon shows up, wings flapping away, and it shouts with an Irish lilt, “top o’ th’ morning.” Sam thinks it is a happy, and not angry, magical animal.
Here are my nominations to try this little exercise. I hope you enjoy it and don’t hate it.
Victoria Iskak https://victoriaiskak.wordpress.com
Kate M. Colby http://katemcolby.com
Next Step to Nirvana https://poonamallee.wordpress.com
Mitch Teemley http://mitchteemley.com
Sophie Kat https://sophiespeaksup.wordpress.com
Zach Chopchinski http://zachchop.com/
Good luck to all!!!!